The last few days have been busy! Dives 12 & 13 and Day 5 at the gym were Friday. The day went well. More knee walking, pushing the shopping cart etc. Here is one video I wanted to show though... a little race to the weekend!
Even with a little over correction at the end that was a pretty good race!
Then it was back to Rezzi to wait for our weekend visitors! We had only been there a short time when this good looking bunch showed up!
Then it was back to Rezzi to wait for our weekend visitors! We had only been there a short time when this good looking bunch showed up!
Will was one happy boy! I was pretty excited too!
He loves his big brother!
He loves his big sister too!
The first stop was the pool!
After that it was Pizza Shoppe for dinner. The home of the Pink Stuff! (sorry no pictures!)
Then back to Rezzi for a relaxing evening.
Dive# 14 Was Will and his Daddy! Phil always likes to go in the spaceship with Will when he can. It's a nice change for Will and a nice break for me, although I have to say~ aside from the ear popping it's quite relaxing!
Dive #15 Will and Daddy again! While they were diving, Isabel and I walked around Zona Rosa, a nice shopping center nearby. Ben stayed back at Rezzi.
We decided to pop by HHI to see the dive in process! Will looks pretty content with his new diving partner!
Then the ear popping stage, which is not bad on this end of the dive, they usually pop by themselves, without much ear rubbing.
Next stop IKEA! I was excited to go check it out. It's new since our last trip. I really had no idea what I was getting us into!
It's HUGE!!! I didn't take any pictures of the maze of a floor plan, but it was interesting to say the least. The store is designed so you have to walk through the whole thing. There's no going to grab one thing and heading out, at least it's not quick. They have escalator ramps that shopping carts can go on and elevators the size of a small car!
I finally found a floor mat that I wanted to get for Will (thanks Alyson!), but now to figure out how to find it. You have to look at the tag of the display item and then go to the self serve area and find it! This should be easy...right...
HOLY COW! Have you ever seen anything like this! It was actually quite easy to find our little mat, but then we had to stand in a forever long line to pay for it. Iz and I stood in line while the boys headed to the car. Ben was not feeling well and was fading quickly! Phil searched for an Urgency Room (like our after hour places) and took Ben while Isabel and I waited in line. After we paid for our little floor mat we took a short walk to the nearby Hobby Lobby, which was also pretty big! Phil and the boys came back with the diagnosis of a virus (gargle salt water and take ibuprofen). So we head to Walgreen's for some supplies. I will also rub him down with my favorite essential oils back at Rezzi.
On the way back we stopped off a our favorite Mexican restaurant Luna Azteca for dinner. (Ben was feeling better after the ibuprofen kicked in.!)
It was a nice weekend with a little bit of activity but not enough to wear Will out. He really needs plenty of rest over the weekends to be ready for another strenuous week in the gym!
Sunday, Dive # 16
Phil takes Will again and Isabel and I get ready for mass at St. Therese North. (Our church away from church!) Ben is feeling bad again so he spends the morning in bed.
After mass my family has to head back home. It's been a nice visit and I think we'll miss them when they go!
Love this guy!
I think they have both grown in the past week. I'm pretty sure Ben wasn't taller than me when I left home!
Later that day our second visitor of the weekend arrives! Aunt Heather! She got here around dinner time so we headed to an old favorite from our college days!
It was as good as I remember! Then we checked out the neighboring grocery store, Sprouts! I just love finding new grocery stores up here! It's kind of a dream of mine to open a grocery store back home that has healthier options and good produce! One day maybe!
We had back to Rezzi, get Will to bed and then Heather and I spend a few good hours catching up!
Comments
Post a Comment