I put Mr Will to bed at 7:30 last night. He didn't move a muscle until 7:00 am! We were on the ball this morning and got to the spaceship a little earlier, we're usually walking in right before we board! I like to let Will sleep as long as possible before waking him up, but this morning he woke up on his own. Good deal! Dive 19 was just us again. Disney Jr on the television and my journal and book in my lap. What a way to start the day! I always think I'll keep my journal going once I get home, but it just never happens!
Day 7
Will is ready to go! He even warms up with his own exercises.
Will had a good day at the gym. He did the normal workout, but then he changed it up. For those of you who have been loyal readers, you remember when Will hated (and I don't usually use that word) Miss Tiffany's stairs? Well this time Tiffany didn't even put it in her plan, but Will insists on doing them. We were talking about them one day last week and I compared them to the stairs at our house. So now he says he need to go to the bathroom and low and behold...it's upstairs! So far he has only let me take him on the stairs but today he let Miss Tiffany go upstairs with him. Remember there is a bathroom upstairs at our house...
Here's part 2
This is a HUGE change from the last time Will and Miss Tiffany visited the stairs. There were lots of tears. Lots and lots of tears.
Now for some bubble popping...in a whole new way!
Sadly I was a little preoccupied with e-mails on my phone and didn't really grasp what he had done until I was clipping this video. Way to go Will!
Here is more of that same video...
Day 7
Will is ready to go! He even warms up with his own exercises.
Happy St. Patrick's Day! Did you wear your John Deere green today?
This is a HUGE change from the last time Will and Miss Tiffany visited the stairs. There were lots of tears. Lots and lots of tears.
Now for some bubble popping...in a whole new way!
Here is more of that same video...
Awesome Mr. Will! I love it!
Dive # 20 Miss Cheryl and Miss Dawn are back sharing the spaceship with Will and myself. Will said he didn't want to get in the spaceship again today (he's never complained), but a Curious George DVD helped and then when we realized Miss Cheryl was going with us he was sold!
Cheryl and I talked the whole time again. It really makes the time go by quick!
Comments
Post a Comment