Dive #4 was pretty quiet. Will picked Peppa Pig again. Mr Luke was with us today. He always sleeps during the dive, but not today, apparently he's a Peppa Pig fan! Will was excited about starting in the gym. He started asking Friday night, "Today I see Miss Tiffany?". So finally this morning I got to tell him that after this dive he would get to see Miss Tiffany. He was happy. :) When the dive was over I carried Will out of the spaceship (like I always do), but he wasn't happy about that. He wanted to walk. I went to set him in Zipper, which he also objected. He said, "No, I walk to the gym." Well alrighty then! I put Will's shoes on him and helped him walk over to the gym! He was so happy to see Miss Tiffany. He sat on the little white bench (that was too tall for him last time) and waited for instruction from Miss Tiffany. Meme was able to sit in and watch today.
I'm always excited to see what Miss Tiffany will do and this time is no different. She asked me what I wanted to work on. My suggestion, something that Will can do with his friends. Maybe ride a bike, I suggest. Tiffany thinks for a minute and then goes to the store room and brings out a super cool tricycle. Yay!
I'm always excited to see what Miss Tiffany will do and this time is no different. She asked me what I wanted to work on. My suggestion, something that Will can do with his friends. Maybe ride a bike, I suggest. Tiffany thinks for a minute and then goes to the store room and brings out a super cool tricycle. Yay!
Look at that smile!
I should tell you that I'm having technical problems and don't have any video ready for you today. Honey I need you! (my husband is a computer guru) He would know just want to do! Anyway, I promise I will have it figured out by tomorrow. I hope!
So back to the gym. Miss Tiffany likes to see what Will can do on the first day and then she makes a plan. While she is watching what he can do, she often thinks of something right then that they can work on. For example, walking on his knees. I LOVE this idea. It is just that much closer to walking on his feet! Again I don't have video, but they started walking on knees holding Tiffany's hand.
Then soon she had Will pushing a small tub across the floor and setting up bowling pins along the way that he would later knock over with the trike!
Will kept moving after that. He walked in Alfie (his gait trainer) and stood up with very little help from Miss Tiffany, he threw some beanbags then stood up and threw some bouncy balls. I can't wait to see what Tiffany decides to stick with and what she adds tomorrow.
Dive #5 was a packed spaceship! Miss Tiffany is on board today! She's there to keep an eye on another "diver" who needs a little assistance. Mr. Luke is back with his Nana and also a new diver named Mr. Warren. Will was a little tired after his workout and I think the increase in people made him a little anxious. I'm not going to lie, I was right there with him! He even puckered up a little which always pulls at my heartstrings. I was glad he stopped soon because I could just wipe my little tear and move on! Miss Tiffany, Nana and I talked the whole flight (dive). It made the time go by a lot quicker.
After the dive, Meme was waiting for us. We headed back to Rezzi to relax a bit before our visitors arrived. My Aunt and Uncle live in Olathe, KS. They were nice enough to come to us to see us and take us out to dinner! We headed to 54th Street Grill at Zona Rosa ( nearby shopping village) for a very nice dinner and wonderful conversation. Thanks Uncle Denny and Aunt Saundra for a great evening!
Comments
Post a Comment