It's so hard to believe we're down to one day left. It may not seem that way to my hubby and kids at home, but this has flown by. (It always does. Don't get me wrong, I miss my family and can't wait to see them tomorrow!)
Dive 37
When we got to the spaceship today there was a new diving partner. I don't know her story but Miss Hudsyn is pretty cute. She has a nurse ( I think) diving with her today and Captain David rides along too! It's a pretty quiet ride. Will watched the Disney channel and all was well.
Day 14
As I said before, the time really has gone by quickly. Will is doing quite well at the gym. Awe, who am I kidding...he's done great! He can definitely improve on the beginning skills Miss Tiffany introduced on week one, but he has come so far in such a short amount of time.
This is also improving, although he just about bit the dust in his earlier attempt (we'll just delete that clip!)
Now on to the race. Mr. Will got a slow start in today's race, but you decide who won. Miss Tiffany thinks she deserves the title of winner...Will is not so sure. I'll have to say, I'm not either! Sorry, Miss Tiffany.
Now, this next clip is really quite remarkable. Will was introduced to this activity yesterday. Just yesterday Tiffany had her foot by the wheel so the cart couldn't move too much. Just look at the difference today. Tiffany is sitting down next to the cart, not touching it and just watch as he backs it up into place! Beautiful! (oh, by the way, he did this for 5 minutes!!)
Dive 37
When we got to the spaceship today there was a new diving partner. I don't know her story but Miss Hudsyn is pretty cute. She has a nurse ( I think) diving with her today and Captain David rides along too! It's a pretty quiet ride. Will watched the Disney channel and all was well.
Day 14
As I said before, the time really has gone by quickly. Will is doing quite well at the gym. Awe, who am I kidding...he's done great! He can definitely improve on the beginning skills Miss Tiffany introduced on week one, but he has come so far in such a short amount of time.
This is also improving, although he just about bit the dust in his earlier attempt (we'll just delete that clip!)
Now on to the race. Mr. Will got a slow start in today's race, but you decide who won. Miss Tiffany thinks she deserves the title of winner...Will is not so sure. I'll have to say, I'm not either! Sorry, Miss Tiffany.
Now, this next clip is really quite remarkable. Will was introduced to this activity yesterday. Just yesterday Tiffany had her foot by the wheel so the cart couldn't move too much. Just look at the difference today. Tiffany is sitting down next to the cart, not touching it and just watch as he backs it up into place! Beautiful! (oh, by the way, he did this for 5 minutes!!)
Prepare to be amazed. At least I think it's pretty amazing! Tiffany thought she would try something new. She shared with me later that she really didn't know how it would go. See for yourself...
Just wait...
Oh yeah....
Pretty wonderful, huh!
Bittersweet to say goodbye to the gym tomorrow. I'll try to blog tomorrow but sometimes the last day just doesn't make it to the blog. We will leave right after dive 40 (finally making it to 40 dives!). If I get back home at a decent time and can get settled, I'll put some videos up. Not promising though!
Dive 38
It's Miss Dawn and Will this afternoon, but this time Captain David is with us again! Will happily watches the Disney channel again and Captain David and I chat about the wonderful world of HBOT! After that I get back to my journal and reading. I'm not going to finish my 3rd book, so I'll have to try to carve out some reading time when I get back home. Ha! Easier said than done!
Comments
Post a Comment