Dive 10 was bittersweet. It's out last dive with Mr. Luke and his Mama Alyson. I have really enjoyed getting to know them. I hope we see them again some day. Luke is such a sweet boy and Alyson is a hoot! I wish them nothing by the best!
Day 4 at Miss Tifffany's Gym was better than day 3. Will was rearing to go when we got off the spaceship. A much better start to the day. He was excited about playing with the space stickers on the mirror, you'll see that in a minute. To start the day, Miss Tiffany added a couple gliders to the stool. Now there are 4- one for each leg!
He's moving right along! After he set the bowling pin up, he got in Alfie and knocked them down. Next was clean up time. He used the shopping cart for that job!
Then Miss Tiffany thought of another fun activity with the shopping cart. Will had a great time working on core strength, balance, hip control, and just having a great time!
My family is coming to visit tomorrow so I probably won't have a new post until after the weekend, but I'll try to take pictures to recap the weekend on Monday! Have a great weekend everyone!
Day 4 at Miss Tifffany's Gym was better than day 3. Will was rearing to go when we got off the spaceship. A much better start to the day. He was excited about playing with the space stickers on the mirror, you'll see that in a minute. To start the day, Miss Tiffany added a couple gliders to the stool. Now there are 4- one for each leg!
He's moving right along! After he set the bowling pin up, he got in Alfie and knocked them down. Next was clean up time. He used the shopping cart for that job!
Will did some other things, you know stood with canes for 11 minutes and then finished his drawing on the white board from a couple days ago, but this video got me. Listen to what Will says. I just love it!
Pretty much sums it up! I love that Will is having fun working so very hard and just loved taking a walk!
I can't show you the 11 min standing with canes video, it's just too long for my little blog to handle but is was AWESOME! He was blowing bubbles and having fun the whole time. Here's a little portion of it...
My family is coming to visit tomorrow so I probably won't have a new post until after the weekend, but I'll try to take pictures to recap the weekend on Monday! Have a great weekend everyone!
Comments
Post a Comment