We arrived last night around 7:00. My Mom came along for the beginning of our trip. She made the drive seem a lot quicker. She was able to talk to me (I gave the radio up for Lent!) and retrieve dropped toys for Will. What a help! Will is a really good car rider, but his grip isn't the strongest so sometimes he drops things. I usually have to pull over once or twice (which still isn't bad) but this time we drove straight through. We pulled into Kansas City, grabbed some food and then unloaded the car. Again, a much nicer chore with Meme to hang out with Will while I brought everything in.
So this morning we started off in the spaceship at 9:00. Captain David was there to meet us and we had some new "chamber-mates" too. Will was happy to climb in the spaceship. This is our 5th trip to Kansas City, our 3rd time in the spaceship.
Here he is in his cool red chair. The door hasn't closed yet.
Remember our popping ears routine? Will certainly did!
Olaf and Sven watch from the window.
Dive #1 was successful, although Toy Story 2 didn't really do it for me! I think we'll have to shop for a new video. We've had the same old ones for 3 dives now. I think it's time for something new!
Dive #2 was a little different...Meme got to "fly" with us! I don't have any pictures to post, but I think Will enjoyed having her a board! At one point he was trying to give her kisses through his "helmet". That was interesting!
Our first full day in KC is coming to an end. We had two dives, got Will some new shoes, I went to the grocery store while Meme stayed back at the hotel with Will AND we had Minsky's Pizza for dinner. I call that a successful day!
Comments
Post a Comment