Miss Cheryl is back this morning. Will is happy to see her. We climb aboard the spaceship and we're off on Dive 23! Will is happy with the Disney Channel again, while I journal and start a new book. I really like that I can read while diving. I just don't get a chance to read (or journal) when I'm home.
Day 9 at the gym
Will had a great day today. The day started off with a rep from NuMotion coming by to give Zipper and Alfie a checkup. I have a really hard time getting ahold of anybody from the STL office so when I got here last week Tiffany sent her guy an e-mail and ta da...
He ordered a new seat belt for Zipper and fixed the handle on Alfie. Awesome! Before Mr. Robert left he got to see Will get himself into Zipper and then show off with a few donuts around the office!
On to the greatness of the day. Where do I begin... Will is such a hard worker, I'm just so proud of him. He is getting so good at popping bubbles while he's standing...just look at this...
Day 9 at the gym
Will had a great day today. The day started off with a rep from NuMotion coming by to give Zipper and Alfie a checkup. I have a really hard time getting ahold of anybody from the STL office so when I got here last week Tiffany sent her guy an e-mail and ta da...
He ordered a new seat belt for Zipper and fixed the handle on Alfie. Awesome! Before Mr. Robert left he got to see Will get himself into Zipper and then show off with a few donuts around the office!
On to the greatness of the day. Where do I begin... Will is such a hard worker, I'm just so proud of him. He is getting so good at popping bubbles while he's standing...just look at this...
Tiffany and I were so excited when he reached over his head to pop a bubble! He is unsteady at times during his reaching, but he never falls! The little stool behind him provides some input which then reminds Will to work a little harder to become steady. This next clip is more of this stand but I wanted to show you more of his awesomeness!
The reaching is just incredible! I also wanted to point out his awareness, he heard a bubble pop! That my friends is the oxygen at work!
Now for a blooper video. Well, blooper is not the right word, but I want to show the good and the bad. The reason we still need to keep working! Kids are goofy and like to have fun. Mr. Will is no different. He also loves to check himself out in the mirror,but when he's paying too much attention to his reflection, sometimes it doesn't end well.
Don't worry, Tiffany protected his head, not to mention he has a very high pain tolerance. Now back to the good! This next video is pretty cool. Will has been standing up against the blue wall and doing pretty well with it. Tiffany introduced him to this idea today. Later in the day, he decided he was ready to move on, so he did!
Did you notice his goofiness there! What a kid! I told you it was a great day at the gym! We'll see what tomorrow brings...you just never know!
Dive 24
Miss Tiffany is back in the spaceship with Miss Dawn today. Captain David was not in the office today so Miss Cheryl had to operate the spaceship. Will enjoyed some more quality programming from Disney while Tiffany and I talked about his day at the gym among other things! Another successful day!
Comments
Post a Comment