Dive #8 was kind of nice. It's just Luke and his Mama and Will and myself. Will watched the Disney Jr Channel. Luke kept himself occupied and Alyson and I talked! The dive went by very fast. It's great to meet someone when you're out of town. It's even better when you hit it off with someone when you stuck in a small space for 90 mins at least once a day! It's nice to be able to identify with someone else.
Day 3 at the gym
It seems like Wednesday is always a little rough. Today is no different! Will's not moving very fast. I still don't think he feels 100%. I'm doing my best to slather him with essential oils and he's still on a antibiotic for strep too. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day. He still showed amazing progress today snotty nose and all! Check out the knee walking!
Did you notice the little coasters. They made it move a little easier, making it a little harder for Mr. Will. Of course it didn't stop there.
Day 3 at the gym
It seems like Wednesday is always a little rough. Today is no different! Will's not moving very fast. I still don't think he feels 100%. I'm doing my best to slather him with essential oils and he's still on a antibiotic for strep too. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day. He still showed amazing progress today snotty nose and all! Check out the knee walking!
Goes from two gliding legs to four wheels! Pretty awesome stuff!
Now, there are other things Will is working on, but I have to pick just a couple each day. Today I'm choosing this video. Will has weak hips. You need strong hips to walk whether it's on your knees or on your feet. You need strong hips just to stand and even crawl. Good hip support is important and helpful in everyday activities. If you watch this video you can see how weak his hips are. Look at
his little leg just shaking.
Never take advantage of your hip strength!
One last thing I'd like to share. Will is so fortunate to have the support of so many people. That is how we can afford to keep bringing him back to Kansas City to see Miss Tiffany and Captain David. Now is you're chance to help someone else out. Will's friend Mr. Luke could use your help as well! Everyone needs a t-shirt in there wardrobe for Team Luke!
Get yours before it's too late!

Comments
Post a Comment