We were running a little late this morning and walked in right on time for the dive (i think)! It's just us and Lukey and his Nana. This is Nana's last dive. She is going back to Pennsylvania tomorrow morning. Mr. Luke and his Mom will be here a couple more days, then head back home to Alabama. Will watches the Disney Jr channel on TV while Nana and I chat a bit. I got to read a little in my book, which I have barely begun and then the time was up!
It's off to the gym! Will is still excited to see Miss Tiffany. I'm so glad. How many of us would want to go back to the gym the very next day for a hard core 3 hour workout with a personal trainer? I'm so proud of Will for his determination. I hope that continues.
Yesterday I told you that Will practiced walking on his knees. Well, today I have video of that! I'll start with yesterday's video so you can see if from the beginning.
Just a few minutes later it looked like this...
Now today's knee walking looked like this...
One proud Mama! Will watched the video when we got back to Rezzi, he always like to watch the clips from the day. Tonight while watching this one he said, "I'm proud of myself". Me too Buddy!
Dive #7- Packed spaceship again today. Mr. Luke and his Mama, Miss Dawn and Miss Tiffany and a new chamber mate whose name I forgot (Amanda maybe) and then Mr. Will and myself. Will did better today, and so did I. Miss Tiffany, Aly (Luke's Mama) and I talked the whole dive while Mr. Will watched Toy Story 3. When I dive was over Will said he wanted to watch Mr. Luke in the gym. He pushed himself back over to the gym in Zipper and parked just outside the double doors. He told me that he wasn't going to go in, because it's not his turn. I said that was a good idea. Pretty soon Will wanted to get a better look. Luke's Nana and Mama both invited Will in. Will sat quietly in Zipper watching Miss Tiffany work with Luke. I loved watching him during this time. He was really interested in what Luke was doing. I think he really likes the idea of someone else working in the gym. What happens next will melt your heart.
This is adorable, if I do say so myself, right down to Mr. Will's scarf!
Here's what happened next...
This one is the best though, Mr. Will is behind the camera this time., (his favorite past-time!). I love this!
Will was cheering on his new friend! He was so proud of Mr. Luke. It was the absolute sweetest thing I have ever seen!
It's off to the gym! Will is still excited to see Miss Tiffany. I'm so glad. How many of us would want to go back to the gym the very next day for a hard core 3 hour workout with a personal trainer? I'm so proud of Will for his determination. I hope that continues.
Yesterday I told you that Will practiced walking on his knees. Well, today I have video of that! I'll start with yesterday's video so you can see if from the beginning.
Just a few minutes later it looked like this...
Now today's knee walking looked like this...
One proud Mama! Will watched the video when we got back to Rezzi, he always like to watch the clips from the day. Tonight while watching this one he said, "I'm proud of myself". Me too Buddy!
Dive #7- Packed spaceship again today. Mr. Luke and his Mama, Miss Dawn and Miss Tiffany and a new chamber mate whose name I forgot (Amanda maybe) and then Mr. Will and myself. Will did better today, and so did I. Miss Tiffany, Aly (Luke's Mama) and I talked the whole dive while Mr. Will watched Toy Story 3. When I dive was over Will said he wanted to watch Mr. Luke in the gym. He pushed himself back over to the gym in Zipper and parked just outside the double doors. He told me that he wasn't going to go in, because it's not his turn. I said that was a good idea. Pretty soon Will wanted to get a better look. Luke's Nana and Mama both invited Will in. Will sat quietly in Zipper watching Miss Tiffany work with Luke. I loved watching him during this time. He was really interested in what Luke was doing. I think he really likes the idea of someone else working in the gym. What happens next will melt your heart.
This is adorable, if I do say so myself, right down to Mr. Will's scarf!
Here's what happened next...
This one is the best though, Mr. Will is behind the camera this time., (his favorite past-time!). I love this!
Will was cheering on his new friend! He was so proud of Mr. Luke. It was the absolute sweetest thing I have ever seen!
Comments
Post a Comment