Dive 17 The Amazing Miss Cheryl is at the controls! She was in a class all last week, so this is the first time we have seen her. She greets us with a big, tight hug. Will is excited to see her too. When the spaceship door closes Will and Miss Cheryl have a nice little, goofy bird call that they use to get through the ear popping stage. He calls to her...so answers, repeat, repeat!! He was laughing so hard, there was no need for ear rubbing! We're the only passengers this morning so I have lots of time to journal about our weekend and get caught up on my reading. Will is enjoying the Disney Jr channel again. Gotta love that Mickey Mouse!
Day 6
When we exit the spaceship, Aunt Heather is waiting! She follows us to the gym and watches as Will has a typical Monday...I guess.
He's S L O W moving at first and then he just gets plain silly! Heather was still impressed with how hard he works, goofiness or not!
Here's how the morning started...
Not good!
The morning did get a little better but he never worked as hard as his usual self. I really hope tomorrow is better. A rough day at the gym is still a day at the gym. I'm one proud Mama!
This is Will's big goal! Anyone know how to teach a little guy how to whistle?
Now this video is a good one. Finally toward the end of the 3 hour session, Mr. Will produces some awesome work!
Did you notice he got up without any help??!?!! That's my boy!
Now check this one out! I had to cut it off, because he was standing for awhile! I don't know how long this one was, but what impressed me was how much he was moving his hand and still staying on his feet! Just process that for a minute. Imagine if every time you moved your hand you had to really think about keeping your feet on the ground. This kid is pretty amazing!
Heather stuck around while Will and I ate our lunch. Before we boarded the spaceship we exchanged hugs. It was nice to have her here for a quick visit. I think she got a lot out of visit too. She probably has a whole new admiration for her nephew. I don't think she realized until she saw him in the gym today how hard he truly does work!
My little video loving boy wanted me to video this moment!
Day 6
When we exit the spaceship, Aunt Heather is waiting! She follows us to the gym and watches as Will has a typical Monday...I guess.
He's S L O W moving at first and then he just gets plain silly! Heather was still impressed with how hard he works, goofiness or not!
Here's how the morning started...
Not good!
The morning did get a little better but he never worked as hard as his usual self. I really hope tomorrow is better. A rough day at the gym is still a day at the gym. I'm one proud Mama!
Now this video is a good one. Finally toward the end of the 3 hour session, Mr. Will produces some awesome work!
Now check this one out! I had to cut it off, because he was standing for awhile! I don't know how long this one was, but what impressed me was how much he was moving his hand and still staying on his feet! Just process that for a minute. Imagine if every time you moved your hand you had to really think about keeping your feet on the ground. This kid is pretty amazing!
Heather stuck around while Will and I ate our lunch. Before we boarded the spaceship we exchanged hugs. It was nice to have her here for a quick visit. I think she got a lot out of visit too. She probably has a whole new admiration for her nephew. I don't think she realized until she saw him in the gym today how hard he truly does work!
My little video loving boy wanted me to video this moment!
Will loves his Aunt Heather!
Dive 18 Will and Myself, Miss Dawn and Miss Cheryl! Will is excited that Miss Cheryl is going on the spaceship with us! Will wouldn't let us talk during the ear popping stage, but after that it was catch up time! Cheryl and I are both essential oil fans so we start there. She asked me about my family, and then was upset that she just missed them this weekend. We talk about several other things but in the end spend a lot of time talking about my brother who passed away this past October. I share with Cheryl that Eric was Will's biggest fan and was always rooting him on. Though we didn't talk on the phone all that often, he would always call me several times during our KC trips to check in and let me know that Will is a strong little boy who is "going to be just fine". I miss those calls. Cheryl listens to me talk and understands where I am coming from. She and Captain David also lost a brother several years ago. She is a good listener. We have some good laughs and I only cry a smidge. Phew! Another dive down!
Comments
Post a Comment