Will finally got a good night's sleep! Yay! He got a solid 11 hours last night. I hope he can do that again tonight!
Dive 33- another laid back dive. We are starting to miss Mason! I hope she's back tomorrow. I think she's trying to enjoy her summer too! Diving takes a lot of time and there's not much time for activities in between. Unless you're just going next door, of course!
Day 14 in the gym...Will had a little more energy today, but it is the final days of the three week intensive session and he's just tired. The little guy sets the bar so high for himself, breaking through goals early on, that there is no way he can keep up at that pace for the entire 3 weeks. After all he's only human! Today was much better than yesterday though.
After Tiffany got Will's suit on him she said something like this, Ok Will, get in Alfie and head to the treadmill. Will said, "Actually, I just walk around the room in Alfie." (or something close to that!) If you remember yesterday when he was so tired he could barely function, Tiffany offered him a choice of walking around the room or on the treadmill. Will chose walking around the room. Today there was no choice, but Will tried! You can't blame him there.
He was a little slow today, but he finally got 5 good minutes in.
Dive 33- another laid back dive. We are starting to miss Mason! I hope she's back tomorrow. I think she's trying to enjoy her summer too! Diving takes a lot of time and there's not much time for activities in between. Unless you're just going next door, of course!
Day 14 in the gym...Will had a little more energy today, but it is the final days of the three week intensive session and he's just tired. The little guy sets the bar so high for himself, breaking through goals early on, that there is no way he can keep up at that pace for the entire 3 weeks. After all he's only human! Today was much better than yesterday though.
After Tiffany got Will's suit on him she said something like this, Ok Will, get in Alfie and head to the treadmill. Will said, "Actually, I just walk around the room in Alfie." (or something close to that!) If you remember yesterday when he was so tired he could barely function, Tiffany offered him a choice of walking around the room or on the treadmill. Will chose walking around the room. Today there was no choice, but Will tried! You can't blame him there.
He was a little slow today, but he finally got 5 good minutes in.
His jumping was better today. He started out a little slow but then this happened. He's all about doing things "by my own self!"
Pretty good day at the gym. I still can't believe that tomorrow is the last day for Miss Tiffany's workout! The time really does go by fast when we're here. I'm not sure if Will feels that way though! It has gone by fast but I am still ready to get home. I think Will is too.
Dive 34- The amazing Miss Cheryl started Veggie Tales today instead of Doc. Yay! Will appreciated the change too. He picks Doc all the time, but he does like other shows too! Doc Judy is back with us today. This is the last time we will see her. That is the crazy thing about the chamber. Both sessions I have met some really great people. You spend several hours a week with them and them, poof! They are gone and you never know what happens to them. Judy and I exchanged info though, so maybe that will change. If you're reading the blog...Hi Doc Judy! Good luck to you!
Comments
Post a Comment