The first full day of therapy and dives went well. Will and I were solo this morning in the spaceship. There has been one other little girl joining us, but she just couldn't get out of bed this morning! I don't blame her! Will has done great on all the dives so far. He settles into his chair with his little Buzz and Woody figurines and watches a little quality programming, this morning it was Doc Mcstuffins! I'm anxious to start seeing some changes in him. He gained so much from our last trip to the oxygen chamber. It will be very exciting to see more changes occur!
Miss Tiffany and Buzz were waiting for Will in the gym. Will has been talking about going to Miss Tiffany's gym, so he is excited to get to go this morning. Will played with a favorite toy while I talked to Tiffany about goals and objectives. I'm excited to see what she does this time around. When I think about how far Will has come in the past year, it really is unbelievable. Tiffany knows her stuff and she know how to get Will to do it! I know he'll make tremendous progress while he's here.
One thing I mentioned to Tiffany was Will's desire to stand all by himself. He tries to accomplish this at home, but is just not able, quite yet. Here are some short clips of some of what he did today.
That was the warm up activity. Will seemed to like it. Next he moved on to standing on his own...
From there he went to this...
And then to this...
What a hard working boy!
Will was a hard worker (of course) today. I will try to zero in on a few videos each day. I realize this post is a little video crazy, but it's the first day... I just couldn't hold back!
Will still had enough energy to play with Buzz and Woody during his 5th spaceflight. Then we even went to the pool once we got back to the hotel. I'm sure he's sleeping hard right now! I should be too.
Good night my friends.
Comments
Post a Comment