This summer is flying by! I can't believe we're already back in KC. School will be starting before you know it! (Sorry about that!) We have had a busy summer. All three kids went to summer school the month of June. Iz also played softball. We took a quick camping trip to Mark Twain Lake after the 4th of July weekend and then we packed up and headed to our home away from home...Kansas City.
Here are some quick pictures of our camping trip...
Here are some quick pictures of our camping trip...
Now to Kansas City pictures. Phil and the kids came up with us and stayed the weekend. It was nice having them here. We had a pretty relaxing weekend. Will started his dives Saturday morning. After that Phil took the kids to the pool while I ran to the grocery store. That afternoon Will had his 2nd dive and then we headed to mass at St. Therese North. Then out to dinner and bowling!
This is dive #2. Buzz and Woody are on board!
Dinner at Smoke House BBQ.
The kids love to bowl. I don't know why we don't go more often. (Could it be our ever-crazy schedule!) I even bowled normal this time (usually I prefer granny style!) and did quite well!
Sunday started off with Dive #3. Phil took Will while Ben and Isabel slept in. Later that afternoon we went to see How to Train Your Dragon 2. Really cute movie with a great message. I even cried a little at the end!
Phil and Ben caught the train home but left Iz with me! I told her it's not going to be too exciting here watching hours of TV at the gym while Will is in therapy, wait a second...that's probably music to her ears! It is nice to have her here.
Comments
Post a Comment