A quick visit from the family included a train ride, the zoo and a trip to Will's favorite fountain (of this trip)!
Now it's back to work! Will is really making some great progress this session. It makes me so happy to see the smile on his face when he accomplishes something he's been working so hard to achieve. As always, he still has a long way to go. On the other hand he has come A SUPER, LONG way!
So for my first amazing video. Will's favorite part of therapy. Watch this video. Just looks like the rest of his jumping videos, right....wrong! Check out this progress and look at the proud little smile he has!
Now it's back to work! Will is really making some great progress this session. It makes me so happy to see the smile on his face when he accomplishes something he's been working so hard to achieve. As always, he still has a long way to go. On the other hand he has come A SUPER, LONG way!
So for my first amazing video. Will's favorite part of therapy. Watch this video. Just looks like the rest of his jumping videos, right....wrong! Check out this progress and look at the proud little smile he has!
Balance is tricky for Will. It's something that challenges every part of his day. The more control he can gain, the better off he'll be. He has made so much progress in this area. Tiffany and I often talk about the first session (last May) when Will couldn't be left alone sitting on a bench because he would fall right off. He would have never been able to do this next task. Look at him now!
The last video I want to show you is more progress Will is making. Progress that will help him everyday, especially in a couple short weeks when he starts school again. Just another step toward independence!
A pretty amazing day! I can't believe it's the last week. Will and I miss our friends and family back home, but it has been 100% worth the time away. I just can't believe the progress he has made both in physical and cognitive development. I really haven't blogged a lot about the cognitive, but I can see his little personality coming out more and more each visit to the chamber. Will is a funny kid with a lot to say! Right now, it's a lot about Olaf, Sven and the whole Frozen cast! His imagination is blossoming and he's full of slang! The other day is was sitting at the computer watching some of his gym videos. I was sitting nearby. I turned to Will and said, "Hey there, what are you doing?" His reply. "Just hangin out" I love it! Also everything is "cool" or "awesome". He also starts sentences with "Actually, I want...". This is big people and very fun to hear!
I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!
Comments
Post a Comment