I can't believe we're at the end of week 2! Will is making beautiful progress. I can't wait for you to see these videos! It was a great Friday. Both dives went well. No tears, no problems. Easy Peasy! The gym went well too...really well!
Will invited Ben to work in the gym again today, so he did! Ben was sore when he got up this morning. Miss Cheryl told him the best thing he could do was get back in the gym and workout again today. I guess he took her advice. He went through all the same exercises from yesterday with very little complaining. :)
Will worked hard too. Check out this picture. Do you see anything AMAZING???
Notice he's not touching the canes...on either side!!! Now look at Tiffany's face. It was an awesome moment. Well, you see for yourself...
The best part is that he wasn't instructed to do that, it was just did it! Then he didn't fall down after he realized he wasn't holding on, he just grabbed the cane again. Beautiful!
Ok, so if you thought that was good, take a look at this one. You should know that both of these video were at the end of his 3 hour session. I know he was a super tired boy by this time, but he kept on going.
Will invited Ben to work in the gym again today, so he did! Ben was sore when he got up this morning. Miss Cheryl told him the best thing he could do was get back in the gym and workout again today. I guess he took her advice. He went through all the same exercises from yesterday with very little complaining. :)
Will worked hard too. Check out this picture. Do you see anything AMAZING???
Notice he's not touching the canes...on either side!!! Now look at Tiffany's face. It was an awesome moment. Well, you see for yourself...
Ok, so if you thought that was good, take a look at this one. You should know that both of these video were at the end of his 3 hour session. I know he was a super tired boy by this time, but he kept on going.
Isn't that super exciting! Tiffany wasn't planning on taking any steps this time around but when Will moved his feet, she just kept encouraging him. I LOVE progress!!!
Thank you for following Will's journey. It gives me great joy to share his amazing progress with you. Please keep reading and enjoying these videos. I'm off to have a pizza and movie night with Ben and Will. Phil and Iz are coming back tomorrow to get Ben. Will and I will have the last week to ourselves. It was nice to have visitors this time!
.jpg)
Comments
Post a Comment