Ok, before I tell you about the day I wanted to throw in a little disclaimer. I use youTube to upload my videos. When the video is not playing they apparently run an ad in it's place. I have no control over this. I simply use youTube so you can have better access on your mobile device. Please don't hold the advertisements against me. My parents informed me that Hilary Clinton was on my blog! I just wanted to make sure you knew that I had nothing to do with that! Phew, I feel better now! :)
Dive #8
This morning Will woke up on his own and was ready to go. We met Mr. John, Austin and his Mom Julie in the spaceship again and we're off!
Day 3- The dreaded first Wednesday!
This is usually Will's "worst" day at the gym. I say that loosely because he still did excellent work, but today is harder than the others. His little muscles are probably a little sore from the work of the past two days and he's just a little slower today. To top it off, it's storming outside and the room is a little darker. I don't think that helped anything!
Here's one of the warm up exercises. The Crab...
See what I mean. Even the warm ups are harder. After that he did some more core work and then it was time for walking. Again...it's Wednesday!
Will was making his way over to the windows where two of his Minion friends were waiting for him on the windowsill. He was moving very slowly so Miss Tiffany thought she would encourage him to speed it along a bit.
Crazy kid! He finally made it to the window. We stopped for a snack (some much needed fruit snacks-a little sugar might get him moving!). Then he moved on to the building the train. Again, being a stormy Wednesday, this task took a little longer than it typically has. He did make an amazing save though. Check it out!
Once he was finished with the train our time in the gym was running out. He didn't have time to go upstairs today so Miss Tiffany created a place for him to cruise the wall in her gym. He started out walking toward the wall using his canes. Then he cruised along the wall, past a mirror and a closed door (he didn't like that part) then he had to negotiate a corner (something new to him), and then the video will show the rest.
The process was too long to show you the whole thing, but it was fun to see him get from the windowsill to Zipper by cruising and then pushing the cart. He worked hard today and was happy to be finished! Hopefully tomorrow he'll be back to normal. We'll see!
Dive #9
Same afternoon crew. The morning crew plus Mr. Jeremy. Everyone is so nice. It's always nice to chat with them for a few minutes while the spaceship is getting to the right depth, when the oxygen goes on I fix Will's hood and help with the others. Then it's my time to journal and read my book.
Dive #8
This morning Will woke up on his own and was ready to go. We met Mr. John, Austin and his Mom Julie in the spaceship again and we're off!
Day 3- The dreaded first Wednesday!
This is usually Will's "worst" day at the gym. I say that loosely because he still did excellent work, but today is harder than the others. His little muscles are probably a little sore from the work of the past two days and he's just a little slower today. To top it off, it's storming outside and the room is a little darker. I don't think that helped anything!
Here's one of the warm up exercises. The Crab...
See what I mean. Even the warm ups are harder. After that he did some more core work and then it was time for walking. Again...it's Wednesday!
Will was making his way over to the windows where two of his Minion friends were waiting for him on the windowsill. He was moving very slowly so Miss Tiffany thought she would encourage him to speed it along a bit.
Crazy kid! He finally made it to the window. We stopped for a snack (some much needed fruit snacks-a little sugar might get him moving!). Then he moved on to the building the train. Again, being a stormy Wednesday, this task took a little longer than it typically has. He did make an amazing save though. Check it out!
Once he was finished with the train our time in the gym was running out. He didn't have time to go upstairs today so Miss Tiffany created a place for him to cruise the wall in her gym. He started out walking toward the wall using his canes. Then he cruised along the wall, past a mirror and a closed door (he didn't like that part) then he had to negotiate a corner (something new to him), and then the video will show the rest.
The process was too long to show you the whole thing, but it was fun to see him get from the windowsill to Zipper by cruising and then pushing the cart. He worked hard today and was happy to be finished! Hopefully tomorrow he'll be back to normal. We'll see!
Dive #9
Same afternoon crew. The morning crew plus Mr. Jeremy. Everyone is so nice. It's always nice to chat with them for a few minutes while the spaceship is getting to the right depth, when the oxygen goes on I fix Will's hood and help with the others. Then it's my time to journal and read my book.
Comments
Post a Comment