Dive #33
It's just Will and Josie this morning. Miss Josie is figuring this out (her little brain is working!!). Today she started crying the minute we put her collar on. That's the part the hood attaches to. We put them on before we even close the door! She knows what's coming. That truly is progress!! :) Will is very empathic. He cries along with her. Oh boy, this could be a long dive! Luckily once the hoods go on, they both calm down. Phew!
Day 12- Wacky Wednesday
That means different things, namely that Miss Tiffany changes the order of some exercises. This morning Tiffany left her phone at her house. While Will got started, I volunteered to go get it for her. Will was very concerned about the angle of the video camera. I swear one day he's going to be a movie director!
Next is picking up bowling pins with his barefeet on the scooter. He's really getting the hang of this. Those little feet are getting stronger!
See what I mean about him being concerned with the video. He couldn't keep his eyes off of it!
Warm-up time. He loves to start with Dead Bugs, but today I think he had the most fun with these.
Now for some Wacky Wednesday fun!
On to those wonderful plunger poles! I do love these crazy looking poles! I just love to watch him stand! Go Will Go!
There's more. Here Mr. Will helps his minion friends!
Ok, I know I'm the proud mother, but seriously! Isn't that great! If you haven't had enough...here's a final video with the poles.
By the way, the little girl who walked in front of the video camera is Izzy, Josie's big sister. She asked me if I could do a cartwheel this morning. When I did one, she said and I quote "That was pretty good, for your age"! What! I guess that's a compliment. I practiced during Will's gym time and showed her my cartwheel and handstand when she got back for the afternoon dive. I think she was a little impressed!
Here's the grand finale video. This is pretty darn amazing! Watch and see for yourself!
Dive #34
So today Miss Cheryl has an idea to out-smart Miss Josie! We waited to put Josie's collar on just before putting her hood on. Which means for about 10mins she can just chill and watch Mickey Mouse. It worked like a charm. We put her collar and hood on and no tears! Yay Josie! Will was relieved. He kept looking over at her, again, eyes only- just to make sure she was happy. Success!
It's just Will and Josie this morning. Miss Josie is figuring this out (her little brain is working!!). Today she started crying the minute we put her collar on. That's the part the hood attaches to. We put them on before we even close the door! She knows what's coming. That truly is progress!! :) Will is very empathic. He cries along with her. Oh boy, this could be a long dive! Luckily once the hoods go on, they both calm down. Phew!
Day 12- Wacky Wednesday
That means different things, namely that Miss Tiffany changes the order of some exercises. This morning Tiffany left her phone at her house. While Will got started, I volunteered to go get it for her. Will was very concerned about the angle of the video camera. I swear one day he's going to be a movie director!
Next is picking up bowling pins with his barefeet on the scooter. He's really getting the hang of this. Those little feet are getting stronger!
See what I mean about him being concerned with the video. He couldn't keep his eyes off of it!
Warm-up time. He loves to start with Dead Bugs, but today I think he had the most fun with these.
Now for some Wacky Wednesday fun!
On to those wonderful plunger poles! I do love these crazy looking poles! I just love to watch him stand! Go Will Go!
There's more. Here Mr. Will helps his minion friends!
Ok, I know I'm the proud mother, but seriously! Isn't that great! If you haven't had enough...here's a final video with the poles.
By the way, the little girl who walked in front of the video camera is Izzy, Josie's big sister. She asked me if I could do a cartwheel this morning. When I did one, she said and I quote "That was pretty good, for your age"! What! I guess that's a compliment. I practiced during Will's gym time and showed her my cartwheel and handstand when she got back for the afternoon dive. I think she was a little impressed!
Here's the grand finale video. This is pretty darn amazing! Watch and see for yourself!
Dive #34
So today Miss Cheryl has an idea to out-smart Miss Josie! We waited to put Josie's collar on just before putting her hood on. Which means for about 10mins she can just chill and watch Mickey Mouse. It worked like a charm. We put her collar and hood on and no tears! Yay Josie! Will was relieved. He kept looking over at her, again, eyes only- just to make sure she was happy. Success!
Comments
Post a Comment