Dive #35
This morning once again, we waited to put Josie's collar on her. It didn't matter, just as I thought, she started crying when the chamber door closed! Little stinker! ;) Of course her friend Will started crying too. Oh goodness! Luckily Josie stopped pretty quickly. Will, on the other hand took some flower candle breathing to get over it. Once the oxygen went on he finally settled down.
Day 14
Miss Tiffany wasn't feeling the best today so we took it a little easy. A little more hands off, as in off of Will! She did her best not to touch him too much and then went home after his session to rest. I hope she feels better tomorrow!
Bike riding is pretty hands off!
When we went back inside, I helped Will off the bike and then we were just talking. Suddenly he was standing, doing his TaDa's. Tiffany turned on the camera and here goes!
Will was loving standing up with me. We did it a few more times and they just got better and better!
This last one is pretty cute. Will just loves that camera!
We moved to the stairs. Will hasn't done these in a few days. I think he was actually missing them! He's getting pretty good.
Will is wanting to stand up on his own every chance he gets! It's so fun!
I think Will's favorite part of the stairs is the big tractor tire at the bottom. Can anyone find Will?
What a kid! Once again he sees an opportunity to stand up, so he takes it!
I think he watches a little too much YouTube. That's where the "hi kids" comes from.
A pretty good day at the gym. Miss Tiffany I hope you're in bed and getting plenty of rest for our last day! No pressure!
Dive #36
Grandma Linda had Miss Cheryl turn on Mickey Mouse before the door closed this time. That worked! No tears from Josie! So Will was happy too! A perfect way to end the day!
Day 14
Miss Tiffany wasn't feeling the best today so we took it a little easy. A little more hands off, as in off of Will! She did her best not to touch him too much and then went home after his session to rest. I hope she feels better tomorrow!
Bike riding is pretty hands off!
When we went back inside, I helped Will off the bike and then we were just talking. Suddenly he was standing, doing his TaDa's. Tiffany turned on the camera and here goes!
Will was loving standing up with me. We did it a few more times and they just got better and better!
This last one is pretty cute. Will just loves that camera!
We moved to the stairs. Will hasn't done these in a few days. I think he was actually missing them! He's getting pretty good.
Will is wanting to stand up on his own every chance he gets! It's so fun!
I think Will's favorite part of the stairs is the big tractor tire at the bottom. Can anyone find Will?
What a kid! Once again he sees an opportunity to stand up, so he takes it!
I think he watches a little too much YouTube. That's where the "hi kids" comes from.
A pretty good day at the gym. Miss Tiffany I hope you're in bed and getting plenty of rest for our last day! No pressure!
Dive #36
Grandma Linda had Miss Cheryl turn on Mickey Mouse before the door closed this time. That worked! No tears from Josie! So Will was happy too! A perfect way to end the day!
Comments
Post a Comment