Dive #24
Will slept in this morning. We got in a little late last night. I dressed him in his clothes last night for bed so this morning I could just pick him up and bring him to the spaceship. Miss Josie got upset this morning. She cried quite a bit and pretty soon...Mr. Will was crying too! Poor guy. Finally after a few flower candles I got Will settled down and the rest of the ride was quiet.
Day 10
Today was definitely Friday Fun day! Miss Tiffany was out with us last night too so we were all ready for a laid back day! Will did his warm ups. Here is the popcorn one.
Today Will put his socks on all by himself without anyone around. He was quite proud of himself!
Will played with the trains and did some knee walking. Then Miss Tiffany had another fun idea. Ride the bike! Will takes off toward the bike.
The last time we were, here Will learned to ride the trike. He loved it! Then this summer, thanks to a generous donor, he received his own bike! Will hasn't ridden the bike this time around, no need! But today, being Friday fun day...he got to take it for a spin!
Will had fun today. I'll have to say Miss Tiffany and I did too!
Dive #25
Will and Josie were both happy during this dive. Will kept telling me that he was so excited that Daddy and Ben and Isabel were coming today. Mr. Austin took a nap while Miss Julie read her book. It was a nice dive!
Around 6:00 the rest of our family pulled into our apartment! It is nice to have them here. We went to Stone Canyon Pizza for dinner.
It was a fun night!
Have a great weekend! I'll be back on Monday.
Will slept in this morning. We got in a little late last night. I dressed him in his clothes last night for bed so this morning I could just pick him up and bring him to the spaceship. Miss Josie got upset this morning. She cried quite a bit and pretty soon...Mr. Will was crying too! Poor guy. Finally after a few flower candles I got Will settled down and the rest of the ride was quiet.
Day 10
Today was definitely Friday Fun day! Miss Tiffany was out with us last night too so we were all ready for a laid back day! Will did his warm ups. Here is the popcorn one.
Today Will put his socks on all by himself without anyone around. He was quite proud of himself!
Will played with the trains and did some knee walking. Then Miss Tiffany had another fun idea. Ride the bike! Will takes off toward the bike.
The last time we were, here Will learned to ride the trike. He loved it! Then this summer, thanks to a generous donor, he received his own bike! Will hasn't ridden the bike this time around, no need! But today, being Friday fun day...he got to take it for a spin!
Will had fun today. I'll have to say Miss Tiffany and I did too!
Dive #25
Will and Josie were both happy during this dive. Will kept telling me that he was so excited that Daddy and Ben and Isabel were coming today. Mr. Austin took a nap while Miss Julie read her book. It was a nice dive!
Around 6:00 the rest of our family pulled into our apartment! It is nice to have them here. We went to Stone Canyon Pizza for dinner.
Have a great weekend! I'll be back on Monday.
Comments
Post a Comment