Well, the weekend is over. I'm sad to say it wasn't what we all hoped it would be. Let me explain...
It started off nice. Phil and the kids got into Kansas City in time for dinner at Minsky's! Delicious! We went back to Rezzi, watched a little TV and then went to bed.
Saturday morning Phil took Will to a dive.
While they were gone, I took Ben and Isabel to the hotel pool.
Then is was off to see Inside Out! Yay! I love family movies!
This was just before the movie started. Looking at it now, it seems Isabel looks a little pale. When the previews started she had her hand propped against her hand. I asked her if she was ok, she said she was tired. A little while later Iz told me she was feeling dizzy. I got her out of the theater and into the restroom just in time! Poor baby! I took her back to Rezzi and then went back for the boys after she was settled. They all enjoyed the movie, Iz and I will just have to go see it again!
Phil took Will to another dive, while Ben watched TV and Iz slept. (I got some reading time in!)
For the rest of the evening Isabel was in and out of sleep and in and out of the bathroom. What a way to spend the day...sorry Iz.
Sunday she woke up feeling better. The plan was for her to stay in KC with Will and me until we leave Saturday. She had some breakfast and was still feeling better.
Phil took Will to a morning dive...
and then he took all the kids to the pool!
Here is Ben's new trick.
Here is Isabel's!
And here is Will's!
While they played in the pool I took that time to finish some laundry and go to the grocery store (by myself! Thanks Honey!)
When I returned from the store Isabel had decided that she didn't want to chance it by staying with us, probably a smart decision, but I was looking forward to her visit!
It was nice to have Phil and the kids visit...I just wish it would have been a little healthier!
(speaking of...I covered Will with some essential oils to hopefully keep him healthy for his last week on the job!)
It started off nice. Phil and the kids got into Kansas City in time for dinner at Minsky's! Delicious! We went back to Rezzi, watched a little TV and then went to bed.
Saturday morning Phil took Will to a dive.
While they were gone, I took Ben and Isabel to the hotel pool.
Then is was off to see Inside Out! Yay! I love family movies!
This was just before the movie started. Looking at it now, it seems Isabel looks a little pale. When the previews started she had her hand propped against her hand. I asked her if she was ok, she said she was tired. A little while later Iz told me she was feeling dizzy. I got her out of the theater and into the restroom just in time! Poor baby! I took her back to Rezzi and then went back for the boys after she was settled. They all enjoyed the movie, Iz and I will just have to go see it again!
Phil took Will to another dive, while Ben watched TV and Iz slept. (I got some reading time in!)
For the rest of the evening Isabel was in and out of sleep and in and out of the bathroom. What a way to spend the day...sorry Iz.
Sunday she woke up feeling better. The plan was for her to stay in KC with Will and me until we leave Saturday. She had some breakfast and was still feeling better.
Phil took Will to a morning dive...
and then he took all the kids to the pool!
While they played in the pool I took that time to finish some laundry and go to the grocery store (by myself! Thanks Honey!)
When I returned from the store Isabel had decided that she didn't want to chance it by staying with us, probably a smart decision, but I was looking forward to her visit!
It was nice to have Phil and the kids visit...I just wish it would have been a little healthier!
(speaking of...I covered Will with some essential oils to hopefully keep him healthy for his last week on the job!)
Comments
Post a Comment