Dive #9 was Austin and Will again. Austin's Mom Julie and I talked the whole time. It really makes the time go by quickly!
Day 5 at the Gym
Miss Tiffany was working with another familiar face when we got there today. Miss Josie was working hard. Will met Josie on the 4th trip (i think). We watched Josie finish up her therapy and then got started!
Mr. Will has pretty tired today. Several yawns and well deserved tired muscles. He still worked very hard. He'll be ready for the weekend!
The ladder wasn't much better. Tiffany is not sure if she is going to leave the hip supports off of Alfie. You can see how Will is really leaning to the left.
The cage looked pretty good today. Will caught several balls in a row. I would like to post a video of this except I was pretty much sitting in front of the video camera while tossing the ball to Will. Not a great shot! So I'll focus on squats! Will did great. I can't imagine how tired his legs must be now!
Once again...tired legs! Will is getting the hang of the scooter. He needed a little cheering on, but got the job done!
On to the canes. Will was amazing with his canes today. I had a hard time deciding what to show you. I picked one that shows him losing his balance and falling backward, but notice the steps he takes before he falls. Pretty cool!
The next video is in two parts. (It's that awesome!)
Part 2
I told you it was awesome! Remember this was after about 3 hours of work! Then he still had energy for the big finale!
What a great 1st week! I can't wait to see how much progress Will makes in these three weeks at the gym. Keep in mind that he hasn't had much therapy at all in the past 8 weeks because of his broken collarbone. I'm so impressed with how well he's doing considering!
Dive # 10
This afternoon it's Dawn, Austin, and Will (along with their sidekicks). Will watches Doc McStuffins...again! I wrote in my journal and finished my first book. I do love my reading time in the chamber. I don't get to do that very often at home!
Day 5 at the Gym
Miss Tiffany was working with another familiar face when we got there today. Miss Josie was working hard. Will met Josie on the 4th trip (i think). We watched Josie finish up her therapy and then got started!
Mr. Will has pretty tired today. Several yawns and well deserved tired muscles. He still worked very hard. He'll be ready for the weekend!
The ladder wasn't much better. Tiffany is not sure if she is going to leave the hip supports off of Alfie. You can see how Will is really leaning to the left.
The cage looked pretty good today. Will caught several balls in a row. I would like to post a video of this except I was pretty much sitting in front of the video camera while tossing the ball to Will. Not a great shot! So I'll focus on squats! Will did great. I can't imagine how tired his legs must be now!
Once again...tired legs! Will is getting the hang of the scooter. He needed a little cheering on, but got the job done!
On to the canes. Will was amazing with his canes today. I had a hard time deciding what to show you. I picked one that shows him losing his balance and falling backward, but notice the steps he takes before he falls. Pretty cool!
The next video is in two parts. (It's that awesome!)
I told you it was awesome! Remember this was after about 3 hours of work! Then he still had energy for the big finale!
What a great 1st week! I can't wait to see how much progress Will makes in these three weeks at the gym. Keep in mind that he hasn't had much therapy at all in the past 8 weeks because of his broken collarbone. I'm so impressed with how well he's doing considering!
Dive # 10
This afternoon it's Dawn, Austin, and Will (along with their sidekicks). Will watches Doc McStuffins...again! I wrote in my journal and finished my first book. I do love my reading time in the chamber. I don't get to do that very often at home!
Comments
Post a Comment