Dive 18
This morning was pretty quiet. Just Will and myself. I did get some quality reading time in, but it was kind of lonely without Mr. Austin and Julie!
Day 8
Will was extra chatty at the gym today and wanted to do things his way. Just a sign that the oxygen is getting things moving in his brain!
Let's start with floor exercises.
Then they moved on to the cage.
When Will lost his balance and had to get up off the floor, Tiffany and I were both shocked when he just did it!
Tiffany and I were talking and Mr. Will was tired of waiting. He was quite impatient today, but it worked out!
Will was excited when he made the pins flip!
After the cage Miss Tiffany asked Will is he was ready to do the scooter. He thought for a minute and said how about do that and pointed to the blue wall. I think he's taking a trip down memory lane!
Will kept biting on his tshirt ( a fairly recent habit) so Tiffany said, Why don't we just take it off!
I told you he was extra chatty this morning. Here's a prime example!
Then that laid the foundation for this...
What a crazy kid! He had a great day at the gym today.
Dive #19
Today it's Mason (and Cheryl), Dawn (and Jean) and Will and myself! Once again Will shared his Doc toys with Mason and the two of them watched Doc on TV. Today is Dawn's last dive for awhile. She still has a long way to go, but it's good to take a break after so many dives. I hope she makes lots of progress on her time off!
Will was in bed by 7:30 without a fight. That's one tired boy! I hope he sleeps well and is ready for another great day tomorrow!
This morning was pretty quiet. Just Will and myself. I did get some quality reading time in, but it was kind of lonely without Mr. Austin and Julie!
Day 8
Will was extra chatty at the gym today and wanted to do things his way. Just a sign that the oxygen is getting things moving in his brain!
Let's start with floor exercises.
Then they moved on to the cage.
When Will lost his balance and had to get up off the floor, Tiffany and I were both shocked when he just did it!
Tiffany and I were talking and Mr. Will was tired of waiting. He was quite impatient today, but it worked out!
Will was excited when he made the pins flip!
After the cage Miss Tiffany asked Will is he was ready to do the scooter. He thought for a minute and said how about do that and pointed to the blue wall. I think he's taking a trip down memory lane!
Will kept biting on his tshirt ( a fairly recent habit) so Tiffany said, Why don't we just take it off!
I told you he was extra chatty this morning. Here's a prime example!
Then that laid the foundation for this...
What a crazy kid! He had a great day at the gym today.
Dive #19
Today it's Mason (and Cheryl), Dawn (and Jean) and Will and myself! Once again Will shared his Doc toys with Mason and the two of them watched Doc on TV. Today is Dawn's last dive for awhile. She still has a long way to go, but it's good to take a break after so many dives. I hope she makes lots of progress on her time off!
Will was in bed by 7:30 without a fight. That's one tired boy! I hope he sleeps well and is ready for another great day tomorrow!
Comments
Post a Comment