Dive 35- Will and I were ready to go this morning. We actually got to the chamber early, this is very unusual! We had a visitor waiting to talk to us when we got there. It was the grandpa of one of Will's little "gym" friends. Miss Josie is scheduled to start HBOT next week and Grandpa Pete wanted to ask me what I thought about it. Of course I told him all the very positive things! This unfortunately made us late for the dive, but this time it wasn't my fault! :)
Will watched Doc McStuffins this morning.
Day 15- The final day at the gym.
The final day is a hard balance. Miss Tiffany needs to get some last "measurements" to see if Will met the goals she set for him. So there is work to do, but she also wants him to have fun. She started the day by telling him that the yellow suit was going in the washer. He would not be wearing it today. He said "Yay! It makes me tired." I'm sure it does!
Will brought Woody to the gym today. He wants to involve Woody and Buzz in today's workout. This is how it starts...
The next stop for Buzz, flying!
Miss Tiffany is trying hard to get Will to do some work. He wants to whistle and then I accidentally start humming, which leads to Will humming...sorry Tiffany!
You will have to excuse the next 2 videos. I stepped outside in the lobby to do something (I can't remember what!) and I was stopped by Miriam (one of the later divers). She wanted to know all about Will and his success/progress since the start of his therapy. Of course I had to tell her all about him! But this meant I hit record and left the video sitting on a little bench. I think you can still see the greatness here...even if Will's head is not quite in the shot!
For the final video of the final day of therapy. He walks again! This isn't the full video. He actually started at the white board on the wall. I am so impressed with this! Will is so happy about it!
So that concludes Will's three week intense therapy session! He worked so hard and made so much progress. I'm still amazed that he kept pushing as hard as he did coming off his broken collarbone. I am so very proud of him and his Daddy is too.
Dive# 36
Today's dive was unusual. Will and Mason watched Despicable Me. (Will has taken a sudden liking to Minions!) He was glued to the TV and Mason...fell asleep! I sat back and read (my 4th book, might I add). It was a great dive!
We'll be heading home tomorrow after 2 more dives. That will take Will to 38 total dives. I will pack the car up in between dives and we will hit the road after the 2nd dive.
Thank you to EVERYONE who helped us get back here for this amazing therapy. Phil and I are so thankful to everyone who plays or contributes to the golf tournament and everyone who came to eat at Chihuahua's Mexican restaurant earlier this year. Thank you to all those who send prayers while we're away and everyone who looks at this little blog! We feel the love and support everyday. Thank you so much! We will be returning around Spring Break again and for more progress!
Will watched Doc McStuffins this morning.
Day 15- The final day at the gym.
The final day is a hard balance. Miss Tiffany needs to get some last "measurements" to see if Will met the goals she set for him. So there is work to do, but she also wants him to have fun. She started the day by telling him that the yellow suit was going in the washer. He would not be wearing it today. He said "Yay! It makes me tired." I'm sure it does!
Will brought Woody to the gym today. He wants to involve Woody and Buzz in today's workout. This is how it starts...
The next stop for Buzz, flying!
Miss Tiffany is trying hard to get Will to do some work. He wants to whistle and then I accidentally start humming, which leads to Will humming...sorry Tiffany!
You will have to excuse the next 2 videos. I stepped outside in the lobby to do something (I can't remember what!) and I was stopped by Miriam (one of the later divers). She wanted to know all about Will and his success/progress since the start of his therapy. Of course I had to tell her all about him! But this meant I hit record and left the video sitting on a little bench. I think you can still see the greatness here...even if Will's head is not quite in the shot!
For the final video of the final day of therapy. He walks again! This isn't the full video. He actually started at the white board on the wall. I am so impressed with this! Will is so happy about it!
So that concludes Will's three week intense therapy session! He worked so hard and made so much progress. I'm still amazed that he kept pushing as hard as he did coming off his broken collarbone. I am so very proud of him and his Daddy is too.
Dive# 36
Today's dive was unusual. Will and Mason watched Despicable Me. (Will has taken a sudden liking to Minions!) He was glued to the TV and Mason...fell asleep! I sat back and read (my 4th book, might I add). It was a great dive!
We'll be heading home tomorrow after 2 more dives. That will take Will to 38 total dives. I will pack the car up in between dives and we will hit the road after the 2nd dive.
Thank you to EVERYONE who helped us get back here for this amazing therapy. Phil and I are so thankful to everyone who plays or contributes to the golf tournament and everyone who came to eat at Chihuahua's Mexican restaurant earlier this year. Thank you to all those who send prayers while we're away and everyone who looks at this little blog! We feel the love and support everyday. Thank you so much! We will be returning around Spring Break again and for more progress!
Comments
Post a Comment