It's Wednesday of week 2. Again today, no problems in the spaceship. Will chose Doc McStuffins to watch both times. It's so nice that he gets to pick his show. Captain David asks him each time and Will is happy to choose!
Day 8 at the gym started out nicely. Will rolled on his belly to warm up. When Miss Tiffany told Will to get ready to roll this is what he did.
Straight as a board!
After rolling they went to the cage, where Miss Tiffany made a huge adjustment to Will's supports. Normally Will has 8 bungee cords giving him support while he stands. Today she cut that number in half! Only 4! Will struggled more than usual, of course, but it was pretty remarkable to see him working so hard to keep upright.
Having less help standing means very tired legs! After the cage they moved on to standing with Buzz. Will still did pretty well with this exercise.
From there it just went downhill. Mr. Will's leg just couldn't keep him up any longer! He did not beat any records in the standing with canes department for sure.
And then....the dreaded stairs! I couldn't bring myself to sharing those videos. After typing all that I can understand why he ended up on the couch with all of his Toy Story friends. I had great intentions of going to Ash Wednesday mass, but Will had other ideas. I figured with all the work that he did today he deserved a night on the couch.
.jpg)
Comments
Post a Comment