Today's dives went well. Will is starting to get a little restless in there, but he is still doing a fabulous job in that chamber. The chamber is doing a fabulous job on Will! I am continuing to notice more language and interaction with others. He seems to be having more fun with everything! (well except the stairs...I'll tell you about that later!)
Day 11 at the gym.
No big record breaking was done today, but it was still a good day. Will is still working hard.
Slow and steady!
So, everything went well until... the dreaded stairs. Once again, terrified! I couldn't even watch this time.
After gym time was over, Miss Tiffany and I talked about the stairs goal. I think we're going to forget it! I told Tiffany that I would work with him over the next few months and then maybe we can try it again next time. Maybe. Woo Hoo! It's just not worth traumatizing him anymore. Afterall, when do you really have to climb the stairs. Any public place is always going to have an elevator/escalator or at least a ramp. We have stairs at home but he can crawl up those, which is what he currently does. I'm glad we discussed it. I feel much better about the rest of this week!
Comments
Post a Comment