Will is back home and in school right now. He was happy to get home and back into the swing of things! I'm trying to get back into the swing of things too! It's a busy week. There is something planned every night!
I know everyone is busy but I hope you can make time for a dinner out Thursday! Phil and I appreciate all your support and can't imagine where Will would be without it! Please print this flyer off (you should be able to right click on it and select print) and bring it with you! You can come anytime between 4:00 and 9:00.
Hope to see many of you there! Without fundraising there is no way we could continue these amazing KC trips! We are planning to go again this summer for both the suit therapy and the hyperbaric oxygen therapy! See you Thursday night!

Comments
Post a Comment