Good Morning! Will actually woke up by himself this morning. A sure sign that he got enough sleep last night!
Dive 11
This morning it's Mr. John, Mr. Chet, Will and myself. The guys are talking politics, then switch to comparing work stories. They find they have much in common. Funny how that happens in the oxygen chamber. I've met some very good friends in here! Will is thrilled that he gets to watch Doc McStuffins again. (I have to get out this weekend and look for another Doc dvd!) John has the episodes memorized by now! Mr. Chet is really hoping for Minions next dive. (I'll see what I can do!)
Day 5- One week down, two to go!
This morning Will had an idea of what he wanted to do.
Dive 11
This morning it's Mr. John, Mr. Chet, Will and myself. The guys are talking politics, then switch to comparing work stories. They find they have much in common. Funny how that happens in the oxygen chamber. I've met some very good friends in here! Will is thrilled that he gets to watch Doc McStuffins again. (I have to get out this weekend and look for another Doc dvd!) John has the episodes memorized by now! Mr. Chet is really hoping for Minions next dive. (I'll see what I can do!)
Day 5- One week down, two to go!
This morning Will had an idea of what he wanted to do.
It's nice when he starts off with energy! Now on to the traditional warm-up...dead bug, popcorn and a little yoga stretching.
A much more coordinated, happy boy!
Next Will pushed the shopping cart over to the "yellow brick road" where he found the scooter. He transferred from standing with the cart to sit on the scooter and proceeded to knock down the bowling pins. He collected the pins and was on his way back down the "yellow brick road" when he stopped to say hi!
After Will finished this task, he got back behind the shopping cart and pushed it over to the stairs. He climbed the stairs once with the suit off and once with it on and then headed for the bike, by way of canes. Miss Tiffany assisted quite a bit today, but he's getting there!
Now, Prepare yourself for this next video. I just have to brag for a minute! This little boy went from being pushed the first day to now chasing Miss Tiffany. He even got himself free from a few tight spots today with some assistance. I'm so impressed with this little guy. He is having some much fun "learning to ride a bike", there's no therapy in that...not to him!
Pretty good work for the first week. Now on to a relaxing weekend...right after Dive #12.
Dive 12 was a full one!
I have to admit, when it's full I get a little anxious. I did pretty well today. I started everyone off with my flower/candle breathing (more for my benefit than theirs)!
There were 9 people total. Miss Cindy, Mr. Chet and the boys (Matthew and Walter), Maria and Richard, Mr. John and Will and myself. It went really well considering. Will agreed, after Mr. Chet personally asked him, to watch Despicable Me (Doc McStuffins is really hard on these adult men!) I sat back on my corner of the bench and wrote in my journal and read my book. No big deal! Ha!
We'll be diving this weekend, but I'm taking a break from the blog. I will catch back up Monday evening. Thanks for following out little journey, it wouldn't be possible without the support of all of you! Have a great weekend!
Comments
Post a Comment