Dive 29
Daddy got to do this one with Will. Phil gave me the morning off! They joined Mr. John, Mr. Chet, Mr. Kenny and Ms. Sherrie for a morning dive.
Day 11
Phil stayed with Will while I enjoyed a slow moving morning at the Rezzi with Ben and Isabel. They slept in while I enjoyed a nice breakfast. Then after she got up and had breakfast, Isabel and I ran to Michael's craft store before heading to the gym. Will was getting ready to push the cart when we got there.
Will enjoys knocking down the pins. They have little faces on them and he likes to see the faces before he kicks them down. Should I be worried?!
But it was a little different going back up...
Pretty awesome huh! The best part was Daddy, Ben and Isabel got to see! After that he climbed onto the bike and took off. Phil had to get the kids back home, they have school tomorrow, so we said our good-byes in the lobby.
Daddy got to do this one with Will. Phil gave me the morning off! They joined Mr. John, Mr. Chet, Mr. Kenny and Ms. Sherrie for a morning dive.
Day 11
Phil stayed with Will while I enjoyed a slow moving morning at the Rezzi with Ben and Isabel. They slept in while I enjoyed a nice breakfast. Then after she got up and had breakfast, Isabel and I ran to Michael's craft store before heading to the gym. Will was getting ready to push the cart when we got there.
After he made it across the room is was time to sit on the scooter and knock down some pins. Here's how that transition looks...
Will enjoys knocking down the pins. They have little faces on them and he likes to see the faces before he kicks them down. Should I be worried?!
Will felt like singing today...Sorry buddy, not while you're scooting!
Now for throwing bean bag animals. I had a guest camera-girl today, Will's sister. Enjoy this footage!
Next is the stairs. This is pretty funny. He's full of confidence coming down...
This next video is in 4 parts...Sorry about that, but I wanted to show all of it! Prepare to be amazed!
part 2
part 3
part 4
Thanks for visiting! We'll be home in 5 days!!
Dive 30
After the gym we went back to the Rezzi and had lunch. Will colored a bit and just relaxed. We went back to the spaceship a little later. The Amazing Ms. Cheryl (the captain of the ship!) wanted her daughter to get a little "tune-up" this week so we will be having a later dive to include Masy! We watch Despicable Me 2 today, but I told Masy we could watch Frozen tomorrow! I hope Will is ok with that!

Comments
Post a Comment