Dive 33
This morning was a lighter crew, no Mr. Chet. We still had Ms. Sherrie and Mr. Kenny and Mr. John though! Will choose Doc McStuffins, the first time in a few days. I sat back with my book and my journal and off we go!
Day 13
It's Wacky Wednesday! Miss Tiffany had the idea of switching the order of everything today. Great idea! Will loves the bike and he gets to start with that! Yay!
This morning was a lighter crew, no Mr. Chet. We still had Ms. Sherrie and Mr. Kenny and Mr. John though! Will choose Doc McStuffins, the first time in a few days. I sat back with my book and my journal and off we go!
Day 13
It's Wacky Wednesday! Miss Tiffany had the idea of switching the order of everything today. Great idea! Will loves the bike and he gets to start with that! Yay!
Off of the bike and on to the canes...
Then we ventured back upstairs, but this time in Zipper (wheelchair) to try out some new stairs. Notice Will is just chatting up a storm and not worrying about the stairs! Progress!!
There was also a chance to do a bit of cruising while in the area! (talk about progress..go back to the first visit!)
I think he only got a little worried one time while on the stairs today. Awesome work Will!
Back at the gym he still did most of the other things. Then he ended with the exercises (as Will calls them, as if the rest of it is something else!)
The dead bugs didn't look too bad, but check out the arms and legs. I think someones legs are getting a little tired!
I think the wacky Wednesday schedule change worked out! Good thinking Miss Tiffany! What will tomorrow bring! :)
Dive 34
Back to the kids dive! Masy, Will and myself! We are watching Toy Story 3 today. The kids are kicked back and comfy and I am too! Right before we closed the door our next visitor popped in! MeMe is here! Uncle Denny brought her by (thanks uncle denny!). She'll be staying with us for the rest of the week! Yay!
About 3/4 of the way through the dive Will leaned over to me and said "I'm tired of being in the spaceship." I think he's ready to hang out with Meme!
Comments
Post a Comment