If you ask Will if he still likes Miss Tiffany's gym he says "yes", but that's not the answer I would expect after the last couple of days! He's still a happy little guy, but also very exhausted! It was another long morning at the gym, for both Will and Miss Tiffany! Learning to walk in Alfie again is not easy, but he'll get there...I just know it! :) Climbing the stairs on the other hand. Ugh! He is just fighting that one. I know he has a very hard time sidestepping and it's not his favorite thing, but he usually understands what he's got to do and powers through! Not with the stairs. Tiffany and I are stumped as to why he's so against it!
Good video was hard to come by today for reasons beyond my control...a spent little boy, but this one kind of paints the picture for you.
I didn't even want to share this one, but I'm hoping by the end of the three weeks I will be able to share the crazy progress he's made!
This afternoon we made a trip to Target. Will has some birthday money I stashed away for our trip so I thought it would be a good time for a little- you've worked very hard- toy. I'm not sure it will make the stairs any easier, but Mike the Knight and Yap now have Trollee and Yip to hang out with! Poor Will fell asleep before we could even pick them out though. He was very happy to wake up to new toys! Maybe they'll go to the gym with us tomorrow. They might pop up in a video...stay tuned!
Comments
Post a Comment