Week 2...let's see what Mr. Will can do!
We walked to the gym this morning. It was a nice little walk. I think the cool air woke Will up a bit more and that was a good thing. He didn't sleep the greatest last night and was a little crabby this morning. By the time we got to the gym Will was excited to see Miss Tiffany and introduce her to Evie and Mr. Cuddles!
I think this week is going to produce good things! I have a good feeling about it. Will had been working on taking his shoes off by himself. He's getting pretty good at it! See for yourself!
You like all his "friends" watching nearby!
Will and Tiffany work on other things too, but I wanted to show you another clip of the stairs. Ever since Miss Tiffany combined Buzz and the stairs each day gets a little better! Today was a little better than Friday...I'm thinking tomorrow will be even better! He still whimpered a little bit today, but no tears! Yippee!
This clip is pretty cute. Miss Tiffany is so convincing as Buzz...Will even answers her!
Comments
Post a Comment