Hello my friends! Welcome back to week 2! Today Will was dragging a little bit.
The dives went well. A lighter crowd this morning, just Josie and Will. Will requested the movie Home. I think Grandma Linda liked it too!
After the morning dive we went back to the Rezzi. We missed breakfast this morning so I whipped some eggs up for myself and some fruit for Mr. Will (he already had his chocolate chip muffins in the spaceship!). After that I suggested we get to work! Will had other ideas. He wanted to play Mario Bros on the Wii U. Hmmm. Before I had breakfast cleaned up he was on the video game. I let him play for a few minutes and then told him we needed to make some videos.
I decided to get Miss Tiffany's stickers out and let Will decorate the sliding door. That's what he did.
I decided this was just too easy. I grabbed the canes to kick it up a level.
Still pretty easy stuff. (boy has that changed!) Let's really shake things up and step outside to admire the stickers from behind the glass! Now this is pretty big stuff! You can't tell from the video but there is a pretty big, clunky track for the sliding door that Will has to step over. The elevator on Friday was his first real experience (that I'm aware of) with stepping over obstacles. He did great with that but that was level with the ground, nothing he had to clear with his foot. Here goes nothing!
Not bad Mr! He finally got turned around to look at the back of the stickers, he thought that was pretty funny! Now it's time to come back in.
So, we didn't get too much therapy in today, but what he did was pretty terrific! He was proud of himself and I was a proud Mama too!
It was back to the spaceship (we haven't referred to it much by that name lately) for dive #16. This afternoon it was Josie and Will again but this time they were joined by Mr. Stephan. He's a very nice man who is battling cancer. Home was on the television again. Once again, an easy dive.
Tonight we got Will's reading homework out and worked on that. He read the first few pages really well! He faded quickly and it took him several minutes to finish, but he could answer several questions about the reading afterward. Pretty good work for Mom being the teacher!
The dives went well. A lighter crowd this morning, just Josie and Will. Will requested the movie Home. I think Grandma Linda liked it too!
After the morning dive we went back to the Rezzi. We missed breakfast this morning so I whipped some eggs up for myself and some fruit for Mr. Will (he already had his chocolate chip muffins in the spaceship!). After that I suggested we get to work! Will had other ideas. He wanted to play Mario Bros on the Wii U. Hmmm. Before I had breakfast cleaned up he was on the video game. I let him play for a few minutes and then told him we needed to make some videos.
I decided to get Miss Tiffany's stickers out and let Will decorate the sliding door. That's what he did.
I decided this was just too easy. I grabbed the canes to kick it up a level.
Still pretty easy stuff. (boy has that changed!) Let's really shake things up and step outside to admire the stickers from behind the glass! Now this is pretty big stuff! You can't tell from the video but there is a pretty big, clunky track for the sliding door that Will has to step over. The elevator on Friday was his first real experience (that I'm aware of) with stepping over obstacles. He did great with that but that was level with the ground, nothing he had to clear with his foot. Here goes nothing!
Not bad Mr! He finally got turned around to look at the back of the stickers, he thought that was pretty funny! Now it's time to come back in.
So, we didn't get too much therapy in today, but what he did was pretty terrific! He was proud of himself and I was a proud Mama too!
It was back to the spaceship (we haven't referred to it much by that name lately) for dive #16. This afternoon it was Josie and Will again but this time they were joined by Mr. Stephan. He's a very nice man who is battling cancer. Home was on the television again. Once again, an easy dive.
Tonight we got Will's reading homework out and worked on that. He read the first few pages really well! He faded quickly and it took him several minutes to finish, but he could answer several questions about the reading afterward. Pretty good work for Mom being the teacher!
Comments
Post a Comment