This morning's dive was another success. Will, Josie, Mr. Ron, Mr. Doug, Mr. Mark and Linda and myself. We watched Trolls again and all was well!
After the dive we headed to Target! I needed to get a few things and Mr. Will needed some therapy in the public eye. He's a champ at walking in the therapy room but when he's in an environment with lots of stimuli, well, he's kind of a mess! He really needs blinders on! There's just too much to look at! So, while we're here and I am the therapist, I plan on having a lot of public therapy sessions. I only had my cellphone for the video so I apologize in advance for the choppy scenes.
We started out walking in Alfie. We're in the wide aisle of the store so not much to avoid. Plus it was a pretty quiet part of the morning so not many people to avoid either.
Then he turned and headed down a tighter aisle. He did quite well with this. Maybe it's because he's on a mission to find the minions!
Next I thought we would try pushing the cart. He's not quite tall enough to see over it, but let's try it out...
He made it the whole way! I was proud of him and he was very proud too!
After our trip to Target it was time to go back to the Rezzi for some lunch before our second dive. Our room is at the top of the hill. Will is going to get lots of practice with this!
Did you happen to see the Minion peeking out. (I guess he found the aisle at Target!)
It's off to the second dive of the day. Dive #5
This dive was a full house! Mr. Will, Miss Josie, Mr. Ron, Mr. Doug, a new lady, Mr. Mark, and Grandma Linda and myself! Phew! I'm not going to lie, I get a little claustrophobic when there are that many bodies in that space. I had to do some flower candle breathing. (I shared my tip with Mr. Mark too!)
Back at the Rezzi it's school time! Meme has been Will's teacher for the last two days. They have been working on a reading. Will's teacher sent several lessons for reading and math. I hope we can get some good educational work in during our time here too. Meme did a great job with Mr. Will!
This picture was taken at the end of their session. Will was pretty tired at this point, he worked hard.
Tonight Meme went to stay with my Uncle for a few days. She will stay with him until Friday and then catch the train back home. Will and I took her to my cousin Lynsey's house. We got to see Uncle Denny and Aunt Saundra, Ashlee and her husband Kenny and their two children, Brynn and Bennett, and Lynsey and her husband Brian and their three children, Griffin, Evan and new baby Noelle! It was great to see them all! Thanks for the delicious salad for dinner! Will loved the mac n cheese and giant cookies!
One last goodie. This video was actually taken Sunday night but I will post it tonight. Meme and Will always like to sign songs. Some real ones, others are quite made up. You be the choice of this one!
It's so nice for my Mom to always make time to come visit us when we're here. She helped so much, especially when we had to move two different times! Thanks Mom! We Love You!
After the dive we headed to Target! I needed to get a few things and Mr. Will needed some therapy in the public eye. He's a champ at walking in the therapy room but when he's in an environment with lots of stimuli, well, he's kind of a mess! He really needs blinders on! There's just too much to look at! So, while we're here and I am the therapist, I plan on having a lot of public therapy sessions. I only had my cellphone for the video so I apologize in advance for the choppy scenes.
We started out walking in Alfie. We're in the wide aisle of the store so not much to avoid. Plus it was a pretty quiet part of the morning so not many people to avoid either.
Then he turned and headed down a tighter aisle. He did quite well with this. Maybe it's because he's on a mission to find the minions!
Next I thought we would try pushing the cart. He's not quite tall enough to see over it, but let's try it out...
He made it the whole way! I was proud of him and he was very proud too!
After our trip to Target it was time to go back to the Rezzi for some lunch before our second dive. Our room is at the top of the hill. Will is going to get lots of practice with this!
Did you happen to see the Minion peeking out. (I guess he found the aisle at Target!)
It's off to the second dive of the day. Dive #5
This dive was a full house! Mr. Will, Miss Josie, Mr. Ron, Mr. Doug, a new lady, Mr. Mark, and Grandma Linda and myself! Phew! I'm not going to lie, I get a little claustrophobic when there are that many bodies in that space. I had to do some flower candle breathing. (I shared my tip with Mr. Mark too!)
Back at the Rezzi it's school time! Meme has been Will's teacher for the last two days. They have been working on a reading. Will's teacher sent several lessons for reading and math. I hope we can get some good educational work in during our time here too. Meme did a great job with Mr. Will!
This picture was taken at the end of their session. Will was pretty tired at this point, he worked hard.
Tonight Meme went to stay with my Uncle for a few days. She will stay with him until Friday and then catch the train back home. Will and I took her to my cousin Lynsey's house. We got to see Uncle Denny and Aunt Saundra, Ashlee and her husband Kenny and their two children, Brynn and Bennett, and Lynsey and her husband Brian and their three children, Griffin, Evan and new baby Noelle! It was great to see them all! Thanks for the delicious salad for dinner! Will loved the mac n cheese and giant cookies!
One last goodie. This video was actually taken Sunday night but I will post it tonight. Meme and Will always like to sign songs. Some real ones, others are quite made up. You be the choice of this one!
It's so nice for my Mom to always make time to come visit us when we're here. She helped so much, especially when we had to move two different times! Thanks Mom! We Love You!
Comments
Post a Comment