Dive 34 & 35 were the same two kiddos with the same two movies. Mickey Mouse in the a.m. Cars in the p.m. ๐
In between dives we headed to Miss Tiffany's gym. Will worked hard again today. We started out with our yoga again and then in was right to work!
This is something that just happened today...
In between dives we headed to Miss Tiffany's gym. Will worked hard again today. We started out with our yoga again and then in was right to work!
This is something that just happened today...
Backing up is sometimes necessary!
Now onto some squats! Beanbag style!
Will is pretty proud of his abilities. (I am too!) Check him out here!
Now let's try to blow some bubbles while standing with poles, considerably harder!
This is just a bonus video...
Standing on his own didn't go as well today, but I am still really excited about his progress.
This last video is something that Will wanted to try. He's been on the treadmill in the gym before, but I don't remember if he's ever walked unassisted, I don't think so. I think last time he used Alfie. I'm being lazy, I don't want to look back at old posts, but you can! Here he is unassisted. Sorry about the video, there's no great place to set the camera.
That's it for today! He did some scooter work and tons of standing but these videos show a good amount of what he worked on. Tomorrow marks our last therapy day. I'm running out of steam being Mom, thearpist and teacher but I'll try to get something done! ๐
Comments
Post a Comment