I am so confused on what day it is! Phil, Ben and Isabel are coming up tomorrow for the weekend! I am so excited about it, I keep questioning if tomorrow is really Friday already. When I am here it's so hard for me to keep my days straight. I just focus on what Will needs to do each day and only what he needs to do for that day. One day at a time, that's what we do! As for today...it was pretty awesome.
This morning's dive went smoothly. Baby Milleigh didn't sleep well last night, so she was peacefully sleeping for much of the "flight".
Day 4 at the gym was the best one yet! Will worked hard, got a lot accomplished and with minimal whining! Will started out on the bench again working on those transitions. He's getting better, if he just remembers the steps and doesn't get too busy talking!
After he got his spacesuit on Miss Tiffany had him standing again. This time he was blasting off to Infinity and Beyond!
This morning's dive went smoothly. Baby Milleigh didn't sleep well last night, so she was peacefully sleeping for much of the "flight".
Day 4 at the gym was the best one yet! Will worked hard, got a lot accomplished and with minimal whining! Will started out on the bench again working on those transitions. He's getting better, if he just remembers the steps and doesn't get too busy talking!
After he got his spacesuit on Miss Tiffany had him standing again. This time he was blasting off to Infinity and Beyond!
Did you notice that Miss Tiffany took her hands off Will for a second? Good stuff! Now watch this one. Buzz was working hard today too!
Wasn't that AWESOME!!! I will have to say, I wasn't surprised. Will is always blowing right past all the expectations people have for him. He's an awesome little boy, with great determination. Great things are bound to happen!
Still Standing!
Will did such a great job standing today. He made all of his exercises fun in some way. He's such a hard worker. This is how he ended the day.
Well, besides walking back across the room to take his suit off. Now on to lunch and the spaceship!
Dive 11 was pretty quiet, Milleigh left for the weekend after this morning's flight. Will is pretty quiet until the end when it was time for ear rubbing time. Will gets more creative with his requests each day. Today he had me saying his crazy made up words and acting out craziness too! He was having a blast, how could I say no!
Comments
Post a Comment