Today I thought I would share something new that Will is working on. A couple days ago he got a new bike. It's a pretty snazzy ride and he really likes it. It's called a balance bike. The primary function of the bike is to help kids learn how to balance. As you know that is very difficult for Will, so this bike will be a work in progress. I thought I would post a video now in the beginning stages in hopes that just like the sit-stand videos, change will occur quickly. Time will tell!
Happy Monday! It's week 3. We're almost finished. Will is ready to go home. He is missing his Daddy, (and he just saw him yesterday!). Phil and the kids came in Friday night and stayed until yesterday afternoon. We filled the weekend with as much as we could! Two movies (me and big kids), 3 dives (Will and his daddy), indoor skydiving (Ben and Isabel), and church (together!)! Together again! My kiddos! Will's waving to the camera! All the happy divers...Phil, Grandma Linda, Mason (front and center!) Josie and Will! I had a fun surprise for Ben and Isabel! Indoor Skydiving! They LOVED it! Score one for MOM! It was fun to watch. Will said he's going to do it next time! I might just try it too! They take you out once to let you figure it out and then give you a second flight to go much higher! The first video shows Isabel's first flight, the instructor said sh...
Comments
Post a Comment