Thank you so much to those of you who came out to Chihuahua's Mexican Restaurant last Wednesday for dinner! It's been amazing to see how many supporters we have! We sent out one little flyer ...
to a few of our close family and friends...who must have sent it to their close family and friends and the result was a full restaurant for several hours! Will is one lucky little boy! We feel so loved. It truly is an overwhelming feeling to be the recipient of such gracious gifts. I know this is only a glimmer of what we will experience at the upcoming golf tournament. I'm not sure how I'm going to handle that event!
to a few of our close family and friends...who must have sent it to their close family and friends and the result was a full restaurant for several hours! Will is one lucky little boy! We feel so loved. It truly is an overwhelming feeling to be the recipient of such gracious gifts. I know this is only a glimmer of what we will experience at the upcoming golf tournament. I'm not sure how I'm going to handle that event!

Comments
Post a Comment