It has been soooo long since I've posted anything on here. Sorry! I started a Facebook page (Will's Kansas City Round-up) for him and have been posting there. I have missed posting to the blog though so I'm going to try to keep both going!
So the countdown is on for our next Kansas City trip! Will and I will be leaving Sunday, yes, this Sunday! He begins his 3 weeks of therapy at 8:00 Monday morning with Miss Cheryl in the oxygen chamber! He will also be working with Miss Tiffany again this summer for Physical Therapy. I realize the last time I posted on the blog was the summer of 2017 when I played the part of the therapist. I'm glad Tiffany agreed to work with him again. I tried my best, but I am NOT a therapist!
So anyway, no pictures as of now but I'll try to catch you up soon on Mr. Will and I will do my best to keep you in the know as we get started in KC in just a few days!
So the countdown is on for our next Kansas City trip! Will and I will be leaving Sunday, yes, this Sunday! He begins his 3 weeks of therapy at 8:00 Monday morning with Miss Cheryl in the oxygen chamber! He will also be working with Miss Tiffany again this summer for Physical Therapy. I realize the last time I posted on the blog was the summer of 2017 when I played the part of the therapist. I'm glad Tiffany agreed to work with him again. I tried my best, but I am NOT a therapist!
So anyway, no pictures as of now but I'll try to catch you up soon on Mr. Will and I will do my best to keep you in the know as we get started in KC in just a few days!
Comments
Post a Comment