Ok, since I haven't been posting anything lately, I thought I would just sum it up in a few picture and captions...Here goes...
October
Phil and I went on the AB tour for the first time in October for his birthday!
A fall day in the leaves at Aunt Katie's house!
Don't forget those crazy cousins! Aren't they cute!
Look at Will's new yoga move! That's another cousin in the background!
November
Like Isabel's new glasses! They have quite the personality...just like her!
Thanksgiving at Grandma Betty and Grandpa John's house!
The cousins with Grandma Betty and Grandpa John...good lookin' bunch!
Miss Isabel turned 9! With a "dress funky" theme party...her idea!
The gift of the year...
McKenna!
All the Aunts (in their funky gear) gathering around to meet McKenna.
December
Miss Isabel invited some friends over for a Gingerbread House decorating party!
Everyone brought a bag of candy to contribute.
I made the houses out of cardboard and had them assembled and ready to go!
I think everyone had fun!
Including some of the Moms!
I think we started a annual event!
Grandma Betty and Grandpa John's new puppy.
Rosie!
Christmas Eve
The first presents of Christmas...
Christmas pajamas of course! (yes, McKenna and Chloe too)
Christmas day
Will trying out Sissy's new headphones!
Yes!!! An electric guitar!
Lego friends...they are so stinkin' cute!
Oh, and don't forget glasses for the girls!
Another computer programmer in the house!
Guess who took this one??
Trying to get a group picture before presents are passed out...yeah, right!
Let the fun begin!
Meme made Will a cape! He's a superhero alright!
Isabel thanking Meme for the RC car. She was sooo excited!
January
Happy New Year!
I know many of those pictures deserve their own post, but this will have to do! I will try to do a better job now that I feel like I'm kind of caught up!

Comments
Post a Comment